Friday 2 April 2010

Hello To You All

May I introduce myself.

My name is Michael, or Mike if that takes your fancy.
I am 25 years old and this is my blog. I should probably start with a warning, I have never done this before and I have no idea where it will go, or indeed who, if anyone will read it. I decided to do this because something has been brewing inside me for what seems like forever, what that something is, is hard to say, all I know is, this is how it is going to be vented.

So that is the hello sorted, and I have given fair warning that I may ramble when talking and writing, now all I need to do is tell you what I am writing about. Well that is simple. Food, Life and Magic, and yes, this is My Journal.

Food. I am a chef, and I therefore obviously love to cook. I love to eat and I love to talk about food. It is a huge passion of mine and I live my life fully focused around all foody things.

Life. Well I didn't just want to write about food. I am new to this whole blogging thing and already I have seen many wonderful pages devoted to food, being a chef and recipes and all those brilliant things that I love, and believe me I do love them. But for me it wasn't enough for my page so although I will talk about food and share recipes and tell you what I have eaten and where, I am also going to let you in on my life. I promise there are a lot of things coming up soon, and there has been a vast amount going on recently that I hope you will find of some interest. You will just have to keep coming back to find out what I am talking about.

Magic. So lastly Magic. Not rabbits in hats, or really long handkerchiefs, and certainly not card tricks as this is not where my talents are at all. Magic is my nickname, or Magic Mike. I am called or known by this name by a few people, the reason for which will be revealed in a later post I am sure. You will have to either ask or just keep reading and checking back to find out why.

So. This is the beginning and the start of something which I hope I will enjoy writing and you will enjoy reading. I am aiming to put a post up at least 3 times a week, maybe daily, we will see how it goes. I am not completely sure about what is expected in a blog but I know I don't want to just post for the sake of it. I am sure you don't want to hear, "Today I got up and got dressed and went to the shop and nothing happened" I know I don't want to write that at least.

Anyway, I am off to bed, but I do promise to post tomorrow, because I have something to tell you!

Thank you for reading, good night.

1 comment: